Steel Half Door Spider Web Design With Mirror for 4Door Jeep Wrangler JK & JL & Gladiator 2007-2022
Increases Jeep’s Trail Presence. Make a statement every time you’re out hitting your favorite trails and terrains with the help of these Tubular Spyder Web Doors with Mirrors. Each door is sporting an eye-catching spider web design, which complements your Jeep Wrangler JL’s unique style and personality. Plus, the set comes with (2) military-grade side view mirrors to help give you greater peace of mind as you traverse the toughest driving conditions.
Built for Extreme Applications. No matter how rough the trails get, these doors will remain rigid and intact to your Jeep. This is because their constructed using 0.125-inch steel and 1.25 x 0.080-inch wall tubing for long-lasting strength. Additionally, they come covered with a resilient textured black powder coating to further fortify their structures.
Installation Is a Breeze. You won’t have any problem replacing your Jeep’s factory doors with these upgrades. This is because these Tubular Style Web Doors are built to mount directly to your vehicle’s OE door hinges, so there won’t be any drilling or cutting required. The task will also take no more than an hour to complete.
Application. These Tubular Spyder Web Doors with Mirrors fit all 2007-2022 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door models.
- Side View Mirrors Included: Military grade side view mirrors can be manually adjustable, and give you an excellent view to the rear while looking suitably rough.
- Steel Construction: Made of durable 1/8" steel sheet and 1 1/4" x .080 wall steel tubing. Textured black powder coat finish. Built-in OE quality latch assembly.
- Spider Web Design: spider web style steel tube door is a great modification for your offroad adventures. You will love the gusts of fresh air as your roaring down the road.
- Easy Installation: Mounts directly into OE door hinge. This product is intended for off-road use only, not designed as a safety restraint device. Please always wear your seat belts, and avoid sharp turns and other abrupt maneuvers.
- WARNING: Designed for off-road use only. Always wear your seat belts, and avoid sharp turns and other abrupt maneuvers.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler
- 2022 Jeep Wrangler
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler