33 inch High Lift Jack
Lifts 3-1/2 Tons Up To 33". The High Lift Jack has a three and a half ton lifting capacity that can safely lift your Jeep up to 33 inches in the air. A High Lift Jack can be used for lifting, pushing, pulling and winching making it the ultimate off-road recovery tool.
Heavy Duty Construction. Manufactured from heavy duty cast steel for superior strength and durability, this High Lift Jack uses a ratcheting handle design in conjunction with a safety bolt that is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg).
Application. The 48" High Lift Jack is designed to be used on all cars.
- The Hi-Lift 33 inch cast and steel jack is constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable; Operation type : Mechanical
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds