ARB Black Differential Cover for Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2017
Adds Protection. If you want to minimize the damage to your Jeep’s differential, then install this ARB Rear Differential Cover. This 10-bolt cover works by shielding your vehicle’s differential, as well as its ring and pinion gears. Furthermore, this differential cover includes a magnetic drain plug and dip stick for superior off-road performance.
Reliable Construction. When it comes to protecting your Jeep’s differential, you can count on this ARB Rear M220 Differential Cover. Built from a super thick cast nodular iron, this cover can withstand impacts from damaging road debris. Furthermore, it is powder coated with a black finish to prevent the material from accumulating rust and corrosive elements.
Direct Bolt-On Installation. For your convenience, this differential cover is built with a direct bolt-on design. Geared with the right tools and mechanical skills, you can actually finish the installation within an hour.
Application. The ARB Rear Differential Cover is created to fit 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK models.
When off road, it is inevitable that obstacles and off road hazards will be encountered that could potentially inflict expensive damage to your differential. to prevent this, ARB manufactures the differential cover. Using high tensile nodular iron, it has been engineered to protect the differential and ring and pinion set from any off road hazards.
- Computer optimized cross brace design increases the structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Additional housing strength helps keep the ring & pinion gears meshing on the flat faces of the teeth, greatly increasing ring & pinion life and overall maximum load strength
- Top quality, high power neodymium magnets are used in both the drain plug and the dipstick to collect metallic wear particles as the vehicle moves
- Magnet location in the end of the dipstick allows the oil to be checked for tell-tale signs of internal damage- prolonged carrier bearing life due to extra support to the bearing alignment
- Approach/Departure angle optimized by angled exterior surfaces
- Unique dipstick/filler cap design allows differential oil level to be adjusted for customized high driveline angles
- Image shown depicts the Dana 60 model, Dana 30 model is a different shape
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler